Wednesday, June 8, 2011

....and GO!

I have been having back to back migraines so sorry for my unfancy, unwitty post.


This is how this contest works:


1- make sure you are following me on twitter @jennybucket . I hope you have actually sent me an @ and said hi!


2- Please be following my blog


3- leave me a comment below! Multiple comments will be deleted, as will spam.(Remember, the point of my blog is EASY and to SIMPLIFY!)


On Sunday the 12th, health pending (haha), I will be using random.org I think it is and will post a screenie of the winner!


What will you win? You will win a trio of MiO! If you don't know what MiO is then you haven't read my blog. So, go! Go read! ;-)


HAPPY WINNING! GOOD LUCK Y'ALL!

6 comments:

Jenny Bucket said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks for the offer. Hope I win!

Courtney Reads said...

OOO sounds greattt!

Kelly said...

That is an awesome idea, my husband so wants to try MIO. Guess I will break down and do it. Love your blog. If you feel like following mine, www.the3rls.blogspot.com. Fellow spoonie and fibrofighter just telling you like it is.

Phillip said...

Thanks for the contest. Looking forward to following you on twitter.

liz said...

I am loving this blog Jenny ,and am writing down all your recommendations for when we hit the states.....72 days and counting. Keep writing chick x