Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Daddy's Day!

I'd like to take a break from my normal posts to wish all the great dad's out there Happy Daddy's Day! Especially one super special one who came into my life 13 years ago.

He came into mine and my older two kids' lives 13 years ago and never blinked an eye. Even through a relatively unknown diagnosis of fibromyalgia and a myriad of other diagnoses. Fibromyalgia being the biggy.

Without you Billy, I would not he the person I am today. You are patient, loving, kind, gentle, sweet, caring and did I mention patient? Without you by my side the past 13 years I have no idea how or where I'd be, but i know I am a better person for having you in my life.

You never blinked at having two kids, instantly, then two more over a two year period. We made it through their infancy together as a team, we will make it through their teen years the same way.

You are a sweet man, a gentle man, in every way. You take the time to care for me when I'm ill. You know just what i need before I need it at times. Sometimes I wondernif you know me better than I know myself!

I thank you for being THE greatest dad I know and our kids are lucky enough to have you. I love you,Billy. Eternity & Beyond.

PS. Any man can be a Father...but it takes a GREAT Man to be a Daddy :)

2 comments:

DebbieG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Mean Stoner said...

Aww what a great and loving post. its nice to see two people who love each other take such great care of one another. It's nice to have someone to help you on your down days (as I call them)