Saturday, June 4, 2011

HAIR!





We all have it. We all have bad hair days. My girls, seem to have more than others with their long hair,coupled with curls underneath and straight on top. It frustrates me just as it does them.



Then I found Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum. My hairdresser had used it on me once to detangle my hair after a shampoo and five years later, we are STILL using it.




We are a swimming family, so my three girls and I rely on this product religiously in summer,and in fall and winter when the heater dries out our hair.



What is so fantastic about this product is it's multiple uses. It can be used on dry or wet hair. It can used as a hand creme. It is truly a fabulous product!



How we use it: on freshly shampooed OR dry hair, a nickel size in your hand, rub your hands together and smoothe into hair ends first, then underneath, then on top; running the length of your hair. Then rub your hands together for THE softest hands ever!



You can buy Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum at any Walgreens, Rite Aid, Albertsons or any Salon that sells hair products. Or look online!A bottle the size of a standard water bottle can cost anywhere from $10-15. But this bottle will lat you easily six months to a year depending on your usage. It really is worth its' weight in gold.

Let me know what your hair tip tricks are via twitter, comments or email!

No comments: