Monday, June 13, 2011

Truly Somethin Special...







I first found Somethin Special on eBay close to 9 years ago. Her shop online really is a welcoming place. It's like a candy store for us bath, candle and scented anything junkies! Sue Faunt, the proprietor, is not only eco friendly but is truly a friendly person and one you immediately warm to.

I've bought bath salts, reed diffuser oils(which she send you the reeds!), tropical butter cream lotion, Shea butter cream lotion, soy wax tarts, room and linen sprays, as well as body sprays. They all have been top quality and the yummiest of smelling products!

You won't believe her scent list. It is truly amazing! I could shop there for months on end and not buy the same thing twice! I admit, I have my favorites, but it doesn't stop me from buying and trying new scents!

Sue makes each product FRESH to send to you with each and every order. She has never disappointed! She truly is Somethin Special!

Follow her on twitter @somethinspecial and visit her site at www.somethinspecial.com!
Be on the lookout... come July the giveaway will be somethin special ;-) hint: follow Sue on twitter as there may be a quiz for the giveaway!

3 comments:

liz said...

Good recommendation Jenny , off to follow .I love all that pampering stuff.

Sue Faunt said...

Thanks for the review Jenny, it is much appreciated!
Sue

The Mean Stoner said...

Im going to have to look her up, I am a candle and incense junkie. Love your site Jenny and am now following you!