Friday, June 3, 2011

A Little About MOI...

HI! I'm Jen aka @jennybucket on twitter, where you will find me frequently.
I'm a wife to one, Bill (he's 46 to my 36) and mom to four. Our oldest is
16, our only son. The rest are girls 13, 10 and 9.


I am lucky enough to stay at home due to my husband having a pretty decent
job,not that we don't have to budget,which we do. I also stay at home due to
a chronic illness, fibromyalgia.


Fibromyalgia has been a mixed bag for me. In some ways it's made me slow
down and cherish each moment that I have with the kids and other ways,well,
is just a literal pain.


Having had fibromyalgia for over 15 years, 10 years officially diagnosed;
I've had to find ways to make my life as well as my family's, easier.


This... this is what my blog is all about.


Welcome!

1 comment:

The Mean Stoner said...

I have 3 girls and a boy too Jenny, but my boy is the youngest out of the four lol.