Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Good evening!

How is everyone feeling? Today has been a curiously pain free day. Pretty awesome when we get days like that!

I don't know if it is because I am out in the sun and swimming each day, or if it is a fluke - I'm taking it! I've been out in our pool 2 to 3 times a day and I think its had a positive effect on me. I get this break in pain for about two months a year; and it coincidentally coincides with summer and the pool. Not really a coincidence, but it sounded good.

Our small town doesn't have a physical therapy heated pool so our inground cold water pool only gets used for 2-3months depending on weather. I can't get in when its too cold or it makes my pain worse. When it is 110deg F out, I'm out there soaking up the sun and vitamin D! I also enjoy some laps as well as serious vigorous water treading even though my svelte body floats! ;-)

We do have plans in the next 10yrs to enclose it so i can swim year round but various house projects come first. You know, life and raising children happen along the way.

So, here is to more pain free days and hoping you all have some as well. Ta for now!  xoxo

Sent from my Atrix 4g.. with Love <3

No comments: