Friday, June 3, 2011

First things first.

Let's face it. Most of the world has some sort of smartphone, whether it be BlackBerry, iPhone, Android or some other brand. I've been an avid user of both BlackBerry and Android (specifically Motorola Atrix). I said in my first post I want to make my life easier- these phones have done it for me. I'm solely using my Atrix now due to the fact it is a much faster phone and I can watch movies on it when I'm flaring. That and it has cooler apps. I'm a total tech junkie. I even use my phone to post these threads to my blog. It's just a simple email, and Viola!

What else can you do with your smartphone?
• Keep your calendar up to date, appointments etc. Set your alarms to remind you
• Send, receive emails when you are on the go, unable to reach your PC/Mac due to illness,vacation, errands
• add music to your removable storage card and you have an instant music player, no need for an extra iPod/zune etc
• Use your phone to keep in touch with friends/family on Facebook/Twitter
•Take photos on the go, even crop,fix red eye, add borders etc and even upload to your favorite picture storage!

Really, the possibilities are endless! I will add more as I think of them, or you can leave a comment of what you use your phone for!

Thanks for visiting! xo

No comments: